What is a PBX?
Short for Private Branch Exchange is a private network used within enterprises. Users of the PBX share a certain number of the outside lines to make external telephone calls to the PBX. Most medium sized and large companies use the PBX since its much less expensive than connecting and external telephone line to every telephone within the organization. In addition, it is easier to call someone within a PBX because the number you need to dial is typically just 3 or 4 digits long.
How can a PBX help your business?
- Virtual receptionist
- Internal and external communication through the use of extensions
- Music and company announcements while a call is on-hold
- One main number for several offices
- Savings in long distance and/or International calls
- PBX can work with your current telephone provider
Alfa Tech Corp is an authorized agent of the biggest carriers of the country, and we can provide your business with the best solutions and options in hosted PBXs and appliances that best fit your needs!